The forthcoming revised Apologetics Study Bible for Students is for those who desire to always be “…ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you…” (1 Peter 3:15). General editor Sean McDowell explains:
“The student apologetics Bible first released in 2010 and has sold over 160,000 copies. To be honest, this has blown away my expectations. This shows the hunger for both relevant and practical resources that tackle the real questions students are asking. On July 1 we are releasing an updated, expanded, and improved version. Here are a few ways the update will be different from the first version:
1.Outdated articles have been removed or updated.
2. Individual authors went through each of their articles and improved them substantially.
3. There are 12 new articles on “hot” topics like tattoos, euthanasia, transgenderism, Islamic Jihad, religious freedom, singleness, race, and more.
4. Each of the special features (Bones & Dirt, Tactics, Twisted Scriptures, Stories, and Fast Facts) have been expanded with 5-10 more articles.”1
Some of the articles within include:
- Why does God allow evil?
- If I can’t see God, how do I know He is real?
- Can God’s love be reconciled with the order to kill the Canaanites?
- Is it okay to pick and choose my religious beliefs and practices?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
- If God made everything, why shouldn’t I smoke pot?
You can learn more about this excellent resource here.