Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/17 – 10/24)
Here are this week’s recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• Alive: A Cold-Case Approach to the Resurrection – 1.99
• A To Z With C. S. Lewis by Louis A. Markos – 0.99
• Did Jesus Rise From the Dead? by WL Craig – 1.99
• History, Law and Christianity: The Evidence for a Historical Jesus 3.99
• Tactics by Greg Koukl – 1.99
• The Christ Files: How Historians Know What They Know about Jesus – 2.99
• Is Your Church Ready?: Motivating Leaders to Live an Apologetic Life – 2.99
• Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture – 2.99
• The Fifth Gospel
• John Lennox: Sharing Hope
• Horus Reads the Internet (Video)
• My Favorite Analogy of the Trinity
• Did Jesus Think Jesus Was God? (Video)
• What Does it Mean to Say God is Infinite?
• Video: Defending the Resurrection of Jesus
• Summary of the Schieber-Giunta Debate (2014)
• What (and When) Were the Earliest Claims About Jesus?
• 2014 Online Apologetics Conference: Women Equipping Women
• Video: Homosexuality- Compassion and Clarity by Sean McDowell
• Does archaeological evidence confirm names, dates and places in the Bible?
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us?
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.