Today’s interview is with pastor and apologist Phil Fernandes. He talks about his influences as a Christian apologist and philosopher, his debate with Michael Martin, notable books, his most recent book The Atheist Delusion, insights and advice for apologists, apologetics methodology, his vast treasure trove of audio resources, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (45 minutes)
Some of Phil’s books include:
• Contend Earnestly for the Faith
• God, Government, and the Road to Tyranny
• The God Who Sits Enthroned: Evidence for God’s Existence
• No Other Gods: A Defense of Biblical Christianity
• Theism Vs. Atheism: The Internet Debate