Apologetics 315 has a goal of providing good resources. Discussion is encouraged and links to other helpful resources is welcome. We value and respect differing views. However, this is not a forum for endless debate. There are many other places on the web for carrying on lengthy arguments. Those who desire a venue for competitive interaction are encouraged to engage elsewhere.
The comments policy is as follows:
All comments should be relevant to the topic at hand and respectful of others. Comments may be rejected or deleted that are:
- Spam, including comments which serve only to market a person’s products or services and add no value to the ongoing discussion
- Personal attacks
- Racially offensive
- Sexually explicit
- Ad hominem arguments
- Misrepresentation of the commenter’s identity
- Questions designed to misrepresent others by implication (e.g., “Have you stopped beating your wife?”)
- Comments designed simply to draw attention to one’s own blog/website, or to dominate discussion.
- Comments excessive in length / personal rants.
- Continuing to iterate the same comments/questions/complaints.
- Off-topic to the post.
The moderator reserves the right to allow or disallow any comments. Approval of comments does not oblige the moderator to respond to questions. Persistently unproductive discussions may be closed to further comments at moderator discretion. Anonymous posting (including profiles that are blocked) are less likely to receive attention.
Thanks for visiting Apologetics 315. May you find it a blessing.