Today’s interview is with Greg Koukl, founder and president of Stand to Reason. He talks about his influences, how he got started defending the faith, the ambassador approach to apologetics, how to think on your feet, preparing for a debate, the importance of mentors, Christian character, and much more. Lots of great insights.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (55 minutes)
Special offer for Apologetics315 listeners: 10% off any Ambassador Basic Curriculum material (CD or MP3) through the end of March. Just enter AP315 in the discount code box at checkout.
Check out these other items of interest from Greg Koukl:
• Greg’s Podcast: Stand to Reason (iTunes link / web link)
• Also check out Greg’s articles, videos, blog, and more resources.
• Greg’s phenomenal book: Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions
• Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air by Greg Koukl & Francis Beckwith
• Precious Unborn Human Persons by Greg Koukl
• Greg’s monthly mentoring newsletter: Solid Ground
• Never Read a Bible Verse
• MORE of Greg’s audio and other resources on Apologetics 315.