• Finding the Real Jesus: A Guide for Curious Christians and Skeptical Seekers by Lee Strobel – 1.99
• Truth Matters: Confident Faith in a Confusing World – 0.99
• The 10 Most Common Objections to Christianity by Alex McFarland – 3.90
• Apologetics Study Bible for Students by Sean McDowell – 2.99
• Christian Education
• Book Review: God’s Crime Scene
• The Unreasonableness of Atheism
• Are Moral Truths a Product of Culture?
• Can Naturalists Explain Where Life Originated?
• William Lane Craig lectures on the moral argument at Georgia Tech
• 6 Quotes from Donald E. Johnson on Information in Living Systems
• Video: Real Answers to Tough Questions: A Talk with J.P. Moreland
• What Do We Mean When We Say the Bible is “Self-Authenticating”?
• Can evolution, empathy and well-being account for the existence of moral facts?
• Gary Habermas and James Crossley discuss the minimal facts case for the resurrection
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us?
Canada here. UK here.