• Five Views on Apologetics – 2.99
• Worldview Conversations: How to Share Your Faith and Keep Your Friends – 2.99
• Finding the Real Jesus: A Guide for Curious Christians and Skeptical Seekers by Lee Strobel – 1.99
• Why Trust Jesus? by Dave Sterrett – 0.99
• Does God Exist? by William Lane Craig – 0.99
• What Have They Done with Jesus? by Ben Witherington III – 0.99
• Is the Bible Sexist, Racist, Homophobic? by Jonathan Morrow – 0.99
• New International Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties by Gleason L. Archer – 3.99
• Intellectuals Don’t Need God and Other Modern Myths by Alister McGrath – 2.99
• C. S. Lewis on authority
• Solving the “Who Made God?” Problem
• Free Audiobook by R.C. Sproul This Month
• Natural Explanations and A Supernatural God
• “New Atheism: A Survival Guide” On the Radio
• What does it really mean to be human? (Video)
• Anomalies Don’t Necessarily Disprove Christianity
• Video: Jesus and Pagan Mythology by Mary Jo Sharp
• How Would Stephen Fry Answer His Own Challenge to God?
• Why You Can Be Confident We Have the Original Bible Texts
• Atheist Christopher Hitchens’ case against the existence of God
• Scott Klusendorf defends the pro-life view on the Unbelievable radio show
• Rules to Evaluate Alleged Bible Contradictions and Difficulties (Free Bible Insert)
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us?
Canada here. UK here.