Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (09/14 – 09/21)
Here are this week’s recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• Burden of Proof
• Logic & Religion
• About Jesus’ wife…
• Leviticus Laws & Homosexuality
• Sign up for these upcoming webinars
• Was Jesus Married? A survey of responses
• Equip & Engage Conference: New England 2012
• A Note to the Secular World: Do Your History
• Does atheism mean “a lack of belief in God”?
• Unpacking Atheism Simulcast with Lee Strobel
• Atheist Prayer Experiment – Day 4 Update video
• My new favorite app for watching videos at 2x speed
• Daniel B. Wallace on the “Jesus’ Wife” Coptic Fragment
• Is Muhammed Prophesied in the Bible? Audio Now Available
• Video: The Universe Had A Beginning – Alexander Vilenkin
• Is Islam a Religion of Peace? The Christian Response – video
• A parent’s guide to intelligent design and science education
• Scripture and Bible Books for Kids: “Big Thoughts for Little Thinkers”
• A classic, historical defense of the resurrection: “The Gospel of the Resurrection”
• This week’s featured book: Popologetics: Popular Culture in Christian Perspective by Ted Turnau
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us monthly?
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.