Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/28 – 11/04)
Here are this week’s recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• The Role of Intuition
• Whats your worldview?
• Q&A with Lee Strobel
• Is it okay to critique the sermon?
• Who wrote the Gospels? – video
• A (Not Too) Serious Christian History Quiz
• Holly Ordway: The Role of Imagination (video)
• Can We Trust the Bible? – Prof Craig Blomberg
• Theologian R.C. Sproul interviews Stephen C. Meyer
• 12 Questions I Found Useful Asking Jehovah’s Witnesses
• Christian Parenting – Raising Your Kids to Be Lifelong Believers
• Relationship between God and Morality by JP Moreland (video)
• John Lennox talks about his book “Seven Days that Divide the World” (MP3)
• Audio, summary and review of the Wiliam Lane Craig vs Peter Millican debate
• The Blackwell Companion to Natural Theology on Kindle for cheap!
• Peer-Reviewed & Peer-Edited Scientific Publications Supporting Intelligent Design
• Just Downloaded: Where the Conflict Really Lies : Science, Religion, and Naturalism by Alvin Plantinga
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.