• Black Friday Kindle Deals
• The Goldilocks Enigma by Paul Davies – 2.99
• Reasons for Belief: Easy-to-Understand Answers to 10 Essential Questions by Norman Geisler – 2.99
• The Windmills of the Mormon Mind
• Around the Web#11: Suffering and Evil
• Defend the Faith Conference – Jan 2014
• Summer Seminar 2014 – Rivendell Institute
• J.P. Moreland on the Resurrection of Jesus
• The Argument from Maths in Seven Quick Points
• Agnostic Thomas Nagel on Why There is Anything
• Video: Christ in a World of Religions by Craig Hazen
• A Christmas gift for atheists — five reasons why God exists
• A Brief Sample of Archaeology Corroborating the Claims of the New Testament
• Article: 65 Apologetics Questions Every Christian Parent Needs to Learn to Answer
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us monthly?
Canada here. UK here.