• Pascan’s Pensées – 2.99
• A to Z with C.S. Lewis by Lou Markos – .99
• Be A People Person by John Maxwell – 2.51
• Why I Believe in God by Cornelius Van Til – .99
• “If God Is Good: Why Do We Hurt?” Randy Alcorn – 1.99
• Why It Doesn’t Matter What You Believe If It’s Not True
• Who Created God?
• Why Is God So Hidden?
• RZIM Summer School 2014
• Mary Jo Sharp Interview on YouTube
• What is Middle Knowledge? By Craig Blomberg
• Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead? (video)
• Essay: “On the Reading of Old Books” by C.S. Lewis
• Does God Exist? A Debate between Michael Nugent and David Glass
• Why does the cause of the origin of the universe have to be God?
• Why Is the Penalty of Hell the Same, Even Though People Are So Different?
• Abdu Murray & Josh McDowell discuss apologetics, evangelism, and truth (video)
Apologetics 315 is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. Would you support us monthly?
Canada here. UK here.