Today’s interview is with Dr. Ken Boa, president of Reflections Ministries. He talks about his background and education, gifting or calling in the area of apologetics, possible imbalances in doing apologetic/theological studies, spiritual disciplines to be especially mindful of, the role of prayer and intercession in evangelism, advice for education for apologists, disciplines and skills for reading and retaining content, when to speed read and when not to speed read, the Great Books Series, how to make wise reading choices, guarding the reading of Scripture, advice for the budding apologist, dealing with discouragement and burnout, an integrative approach to doing apologetics, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (1 hr)
Books by Dr. Ken Boa include:
• 20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists
• Faith Has Its Reasons: Integrative Approaches to Defending the Christian Faith
• Conformed to His Image: Biblical and Practical Approaches to Spiritual Formation
• Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth
• Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship