The Evangelical Philosophical Society is an organization of professional scholars devoted to pursuing philosophical excellence in both the church and the academy. The webpage is not only hope to their journal Philosophia Christi, but also their blog, which offers a steady stream of solid posts on a variety of topics. Go to the EPS blog or use their RSS feed to subscribe. Here is a sampling of recent articles:
• Interview with Paul Copan on “Is God a Moral monster?”
• Is Methodological Naturalism Good for Science?
• Philosophers and Pastors: Stakeholders and Collaborators
• Interview with Bruce Little on Creation-Order Theodicy
• From Atheist Rage to Christian Faith Rooted in Knowledge
• Interview with Mike Austin on “ethics for everyone”