Today’s interview is with John Frame, Professor of Systematic Theology and Philosophy at Reformed Theological Seminary. He talks about how he got into theology, the role of philosophy for the apologist, Cornelius Van Til and his influence, presuppositional apologetics, common misconceptions about the presuppositional approach, differences in practice, recommended books, arguing in circles, the use of evidence in apologetics, and advice to apologists.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (43 min)
John Frame’s articles, bio & essays. iTunesU apologetics course, and more.
Frame’s books include:
• Apologetics to the Glory of God
• No Other God: A Response to Open Theism
• Cornelius Van Til: An Analysis of His Thought
• The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God
• The Doctrine of the Christian Life
• The Doctrine of the Word of God
• The Doctrine of God